Monday, August 2, 2010

It's a Monday - My brain isn't working & I'm digging random crap day!

I'm obsessed with random crap. Random facts, talents, urges, thoughts, misadventures, whatever. And no, not the dirty kind of urges all you pervs who's head instantly sank to the gutter and is probably still bobbing along in there, but the odd kind like that sudden urge you have to stick gum in someone's ear because it is a hole and you suddenly have the random urge to plug that hole. Or maybe you feel the need to suddenly visit every town in the U.S. with a sexually innuendo in it's name. Whatever that randomness may be I love it. Love to hear about it, Love to share it.

My randomness today is filled with a few things. First, I decided to hop onto the Mingle Monday at Life of Meg this morning and check out some new random blogs that I would never of found otherwise.

Second, I came across this sweet ad (go figure I'm in marketing) promoting the Bloody Mary Tudor exhit at the London Dungeon. This is truly amazing and would definitely catch my attention! And apparently I'm not the only one. It's now been banned in train stations and tubes where it ran because of complaints form parents who's children crapped their pants upon seeing it. Literally! Now that is a good ad.



Third on my random plate today are these fun suitcase stickers from TheCheeky.com. Yes, they may cause a few odd looks from people as you wheel your suitcase through the airport and you may have to do some explaining in the security line, but you'd never pick up the wrong bag or have some random guy fondle your bag ever again.


What is your randomness today?

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Those suitcases are such a good idea! I love them. Especially the one with the person inside, I want that one.

Jill said...

I am random too! I always think of random things to ask or that I want to do.
It's not a bad thing :D

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts. I love to hear them. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails