Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hump Day - Get Over It

I'm having one of those days. The one where you feel like yanking at the roots of you hair - not to pull it out cause then you'd be bald, but merely to give it a good stretch praying it will relieve some of this tension you feel. At the very least it should at least pull the skin on my forehead a little tighter like a natural botox treatment getting rid of these two little lines that are becoming permanently embedded between my eyebrows. And I know the two instigators are causing those lines: one- the man, two - the j-o-b. So for today's Hump Day we are going to relieve some of that tension.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was my week. I think we all just need a few mimosas!

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts. I love to hear them. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails