Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Duck Tape Prom Dresses?

Have you ever seen something so creative it makes you stop and stare for a minute? Literally, you stare at it for a whole minute. That’s what I just happened to me. I was baffled. The creativity and talent some people have truly amazes me!

I read about the Duck Tapes Stuck at Prom Scholarship Content today and was completely envious of some serious talent these people have. That and I was baffled that apparently this has been going on for 10 years and I’d never heard of it before. Seriously though, I can’t even wrap a bowl in saran wrap without it looking like serious mess let alone make something wearable out of duct tape. The crazy part (yes, aside from the fact that it is tape) is that you can’t even tell this is tape!

4 comments:

Jill said...

I have heard of that before! It's amazing. That outfit looks nice. I've seen ones with just the silver duct tape that are very ugly lol.

I'd love for u to do a guest post aboutyour life after college! :D
When you have it ready, email it to me at: jillbreedlove928@gmail.com. Thanks, Jill

Anonymous said...

Holy smokes! If only I would've known about this back in my high school days... I would have created a Dior-esque duct tape masterpiece!

Thanks for stopping by Mingle Monday!!I hope it brings you many new followers :)

xo,
Meg

Karen said...

Found you on Mingle Monday! :)

Just saw this article on msn! So crazy! You should look up toilet paper wedding dresses. It is crazy what these people can do!

www.thekimcheechronicles.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I saw these dresses, too. Amazing. I couldn't imagine making those dresses out of fabric, let alone duct tape.

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts. I love to hear them. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails