Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Hump Day Pick Me Ups

It's hump day again. Wednesdays for me are always a beotch, and I can always use a little something something to help me get through without napping under my desk or jabbing my eyes out with a pencil.So I figure this week I'd share what's getting me through. Cut to me bouncing in my office chair and yes, I may even bust out a quick air guitar. Aw hump day - here's to getting over it!

(The Spill Canvas - Our Song)

And these are a few of my tried and true make me feel all fuzzy and happy songs:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Old Apartment...possibly one of my fave songs by a fave band.

Thanks for making me think about that song!

I'm totes downloading it. Like now.

Anonymous said...

That video is adorable and the lead singer is such a cutie. Thanks for this. It picked up my Thursday afternoon. :)

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts. I love to hear them. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails