Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Boobie Jingle

I’ve talked about my job before, but in case you are new here’s a little background: I’m an Account Manager for an internet marketing company. One of our client niche areas is plastic surgery, so I’m constantly cruising through plastic surgery sites all day long.  So yes, I know a ridiculous amount about plastic surgery now. So when I finally get the girls done (It’s going to happen even if it isn’t till after I have kids and make The Man pay to put my body back in the shape it’s supposed to be in. If by some random chance I do have kids that is.) I’m going to know exactly what to look for and what I want.

Anyways, part of my day is spent checking out my client’s competitors to figure out what they are doing and how we can virtually kick their asses. So today I stumbled across something that cracked me up. One of my client’s is in Phily and that, my friends, is where I found what I’m now fondly calling The Boobie Jingle. You can listen to it here.

This is terrible marketing! Whoever came up with this needs to be smacked - repeatedly.

Seriously ladies, does this make any of you want to visit this surgeon?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This can't be real. Cannot. Be. Real.

It's like a club mix. About boobs. And not the usual kid of club mix about boobs.

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts. I love to hear them. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails