Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Why should I work when I could perpetually be on vacation?

The worst part about any vacation is coming home. I know some people are ready to crawl back into their own comfy beds and gorge themselves on American hamburgers, but not me. Okay, that’s not fully true. I did gorge myself on the Wendy’s frosty/fries combo. (God bless you Dave!) I am already missing you Costa Rica. What more could I ask for from my little adventure then the sound of waves crashing into the beach (off both coasts), several species of crazy monkeys and buttery plantains with every meal.

I know! Another vacation because hey, who really needs to be at work anyways? Definitely not me. That’s right kiddies. I’m off to Lake Powell with the NEB crew. Translation: hello to more sun (Yes, I’m getting seriously brown) and a houseboat full of booze. Ain’t summer grand?

Where would you go right now if you could?

2 comments:

Kristine said...

I am so with you on never wanting to return to the real world. I literally just got back from a year in New Zealand and already daydreaming about my next trip!

Great blog!

http://www.theadventuresofkristine.com

Kristine said...

Oh, if I had it my way, I'd be off to Thailand for a few months :)

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts. I love to hear them. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails