Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tuesdays - WTF?

I saw this today, loved it and felt it was a must share cause this is how my week is feeling.


You ever have one of those weeks when everything makes you want to scream and punch coworkers, the guy that was riding his brakes all damn morning and eventually random old ladies on the street for walking slow and smiling at you? (I promise that isn't an everyday occurrence, but more of a random feeling today, and yesterday, and maybe tomorrow.)  Well, that's my week so far. It's one of those that sends me home on a Monday to veg on a coach and watch Leverage on the DVR with 2 giant pint size glasses of homemade Sangria because a wine glass just wasn't going to be big enough.  And it's only Tuesday. 

Makes me seriously wonder where this week is going to end up. But wait, Friday is a half-day of work and Monday is off thanks to the independence of America. God bless the USA, bottle rockets, hot dogs, apple pie, beer koozies, and most importantly our soldiers. Without you I'd be working on Monday and speaking in a funny British accent that would most likely resemble a combo of Kiera Knightley and Charlie Hunnam's real accents (it wouldn't sound to pretty). 

So that brings us to next Tuesday and wondering: WTF will it bring? 

4 comments:

bananas. said...

amen sister! i have those days more often than not. and it usually starts on wednesdays. WTF?! lol.

hope the rest of this week flies by so we can drink, BBQ and stare at sparkly shit.

Misty Michelle said...

Thank god for the 3 day weekend!!! =)

Love your blog ~Now Following

~Misty XO!

Anonymous said...

Hahah. I hate when the week DRAGS and it's only Tuesday or Wednesday. The worst is having a fast ass weekend and a slow ass week. Bleh.

Jill said...

haha
I feel your pain
My boss finally decided to give us Monday off, he wasn't going to!

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts. I love to hear them. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails