Friday, April 30, 2010

Friendly Friday - An Ode to True Friends!

I received this email today and it truly does remind me of what friendship is like to me. Thanks to all of my rockstar friends! I love ya! Enjoy!


1. When you are sad, I will jump on the person who made you sad like a spider monkey jacked up on Mountain Dew!!!

2. When you are blue, I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you..

3. When you smile, I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.

4. When you're scared, we will high tail it out of here.

5. When you are worried, I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining, ya big baby!!!!

6.. When you are confused, I will use little words.

7. When you are sick, stay the hell away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have....

8. When you fall, I'll pick you up and dust you off-- after I'm finished laughing my ass off and pointing at you!!

This is my oath.....I pledge it to the end.

'Why?' you may ask; -- because you are my FRIEND!

Side Note: Friendship is like peeing your pants, Everyone can see it, But only YOU Can feel the True warmth...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts. I love to hear them. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails